Pruning chipper - PC50
- PC50 (Pruning Chipper 50) has been developed thanks to the european project Europruning, whose goal is to exploit pruning residues as an energy resource.
- The machine, designed and manufacted by ONG, allows to collect residues (leaves and branches) left on the field after trees pruning operations. Together with the harvesting, PC50 is able to reduce branches in chips and to collect them into a big bag or into a container placed directly on the machine.
- The innovative system owns advantages and opportunities compared to other machines on the market:
- possibility to adjust product lenght
- realization of a sharp cut, well defined and not teared. It allows proper wood drying and so, low propensity to deteriorate when stored in piles
- low tractor power requested
New: EuroPruning project ended on 14th July 2016. Read press release here > EuroPruning_EoP_Press Release_final.
More information about Europruning projetc, visit www.europruning.eu
Video > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr2JyQ2r0Ag